Second Edition (2020-2022)
COVID-19 | Under the exceptional circumstances that we are all experiencing, the deadline for submitting the nominations is extended until May 31st
For the WFO young farmers interested in attending the second edition of the WFO Gymnasium High-Level Capacity Building Programme, the call for expression on interest is now open.
To be considered for this training, candidates need to satisfy the following criteria:
- Age ≤ 30 years old;
- Candidates must be young farmers;
- Geographical Balance: all the WFO constituencies will be represented;
- Gender Balance;
- Fluency in the English language.
Furthermore, in case of the presence of more candidates than positions available, priority will be given to:
- Participants from WFO member organizations in good standing;
- Participants from developing countries;
- Participants from organizations not represented in the first edition;
- Younger age;
- Women farmers.
Candidates need to submit names and a detailed cv no later than April 15th via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Gymnasium 2nd edition – candidacy” in the subject.